Chanel Fall 2016 Ready to Wear at Paris Fashion Week
Oh, the pearls. And the tweed.
This collection is very uniform Chanel. Seriously, the most naked eye could look from this collection and go "Chanel". This collection defines "chic", but in the way I grew up knowing it - with Chanel (classic) as being one of the biggest chic-influencers. Major love. xx
I've worked really hard on developing a sleep routine - you know, like you read everyone should have.
Yeah, instead of just crashing, I actually take a few minutes to apply a few things, and wear the comfiest pjs around, and I can confirm a difference. My skin is "dramatically different" (in a good way), my nails have never looked this good, and my actual mornings look (and smell) amazing.
Here are a few products that make this all possible:
Valentino Fall 2016 Ready to Wear at Paris Fashion Week
Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli totally got it right - from start to finish. It's like, I never knew Valentino until I saw Valentino do ballet, because it's just so damn good. Pale pinks and other nude tunes, loads of chiffon and very flowy silhouettes... I'm actually left swooning.
Each model looked like a proper ballerina, with simple buns and pretty (yet basic) makeup. The flat shoes too - it all was so in place. But then each dress, unique in its own right, made the model - ballerina - her character in the show. Ah, those dresses are what dreams are made of. Bravo. xx
Here's a list of links, themed around "because it's the weekend" xx
- Happy Socks for a happy weekend.
- Because matcha lattes are incredible, but they're also very expensive. I'm defiantly going to give this a shot!
- I love my Medium morning newsletters, especially when such motivating articles are featured.
- I'm still shopping around for a new robe, but this may be my chosen one...
- When chocolate bark meets peanut butter cups #yesplease - here.
- An amazing read by Rebecca Minkoff on how the fash-tech revolution needs more women (preach!).
- Cheers! How awesome when fancy looking cocktails aren't *that* hard to make at home.
- This is the answer to which color sits on my nails this week.
- Like I said, because it's the weekend. Enjoy your breakfast. xx