I've worked really hard on developing a sleep routine - you know, like you read everyone should have.
Yeah, instead of just crashing, I actually take a few minutes to apply a few things, and wear the comfiest pjs around, and I can confirm a difference. My skin is "dramatically different" (in a good way), my nails have never looked this good, and my actual mornings look (and smell) amazing.
Here are a few products that make this all possible:
1. Olivia von Halle | Silk Pyjamas (I don't actually own this pair, but total #wishlist)
2. Clinique | Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream
3. L'Occitane | Ultra Rich Shea Butter Body Cream
4. J Crew | Dreamy Pyjama Set
5. Natori | Slippers
6. Voluspa | Apple Blue 2-wick candle
7. Burt's Bees | Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (I can not recommend this enough!!!! A nail saver, and a money saver too!)
What are your must-have pre-bed products?