1. M&Co | Christmas Print Socks x3, $5 - for your coziest friend
2. Kate Spade | Jeweled Wine Bottle Stopper, $25 - for your wine lover friend
3. L'Occitane | Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (the good stuff.), $22 - for your bblogger friend
4. Kate Spade | Striped Thermal Travel Mug, $18 - for your most on-the-go friend
5. Essie | 'Really Red' Nail Polish, $8.50 - for your timeless friend
6. Voluspa | Macaron Two Wick Candle, $18 - for your chillest friend
7. Flight 001 | Scratch-Off Wall Map, $24 - for your jetsetting friend
8. ThinkGeek | R2D2 Lidded Mug, $10 - for your friend most excited about tomorrow (aka - me)
See? Secret Santa does not have to be hard, nor expensive.
I feel like year-to-year, gifts are becoming more and more cute. My own issue is not buying everything to keep for myself at the end of the day.
Are you getting any Secret Santa gifts this year? xx