It's a chilly December weekend, and I'm spending more time than ever surfing the web.
Here are a few of my favorite things, at the moment:
- These are amazing!!!! The best Chocolate Caramel Tarts ever. I actually just made the filling and poured it into store-bought graham-cracker crusts. I know, I took the lazy way. But they came out heavenly, nonetheless.
- "I sat down with a millionaire who operates 10 businesses while sailing around the world with his family" a great read, here.best holiday ad, featuring Microsoft employees serenading Apple employees for 'peace on earth'. Love this, he he.
- Italy on my mind! (Spectre may have had something to do with this).
- Speaking of Italy... Gnocchi with Pomodoro Sauce is on tonight's menu.
- As everyone is getting the New Balances', I've decided to go for Keds. These Keds. (This is me rebelling).
- Is anyone else still OBSESSING over Jessica Jones? This article is brilliant at explaining what makes Killgrave the best yet. (spoilers)
- My Black Friday buys from Kate Spade: this wallet and this passport case. Can't wait for them to arrive! #fangirl
Hope everyone has a beautiful, warm weekend! xx