I haven't done one of these posts in ages. My apologies. But I'm finally, happily, sitting in my new bed in my new flat, I have some candles burning, and my pyjamas on. Ah, bliss. And I know it's right for some quality time with the blog.
- Speaking of candles, I've made a nice order of Liberty of Flowers candles. Check them out here.
- This soup is the yummiest, warmest, loveliest soup ever. Especially if you like sweet potato and coconut milk, made in a tasty and healthy way.
- I don't like that I like these, as I recognise them as just a trend and may not love them forever. However, I simply can't help but crave these Adidas trainers.
- Calling all Tel Avivim! Have you eaten at the insanely good Hotel Montefiore yet? I have. And then I wrote about it.
- The 2016 MET exhibit makes me proud.
- The prettiest blue for nails I've seen, since 'Butler Please': essie's Suite Retreat
What's been on your link list lately? Do share xx