1. Current/Elliott | The Costa Denim Shirt
2. J Crew Collection | Alto Ikat Wrap Skirt
3. FENDI | Trois-Jour Tote Bag (budget: UO | Vegan Leather Tote Bag, $59)
4. H&M | Black Sandals
5. Acne Studios | Library Sunglasses
6. Gorjana | Pristine Stud Earrings
7. Michael Kors | Bradshaw Watch, gold
I'm going through that big transition stage right now with what I want to wear to the office. The honest truth is: I wish I could wear a tee and shorts, but then automatically regret it once I get into the my frozen, air-conditioned to the max space.
It's all about finding something in the middle, a look that will carry me from outside to inside, and will still look good and office appropriate (unlike that tee and shorts).
Oh, this may just be a Tel Aviv thing - but sandals are totally acceptable. And I'm so thankful for that. But it also means I will have a pair of socks I secretly wear when sat at my desk. Also, always keep a light blazer or warm cardigan in a drawer - you never know when it'll come in handy.
What is your go-to office look during the hot summers? Any tips on mastering the cold offices during the summer? xx