|Elin Kling, via|
I'll never forget the first fashion blog I ever came across. It was (then known as) Style By Elin Kling. Elin is a Swedish fashionista, who greatly grew in popularity around the world thanks to her blog. While TOPCOAT and Style By (now known as The Wall) have always been very different (content-wise), I never missed an Elin post. She never failed to inspire me. And with the recent news that she is shutting down her site, I felt the need to say thanks - to a fashion blogger pioneer, who got me into blogging in the first place.
On to my current links:
- Game of Thrones finale. OMG. It was a week ago and I'm still freaking out (oh, and I read the books so I saw it coming). This article is probably my favorite GoT read right now (SPOILERS). And if you'd like to discuss theories into depth with me, please feel free to drop me a line.
- Summer is running at full speed, and froyos are sort of last year... Really, just take your yogurt to the next level with this red currant, blueberry, and yogurt popcicles and/or these yogurt parfait popsicles.
- Just a good bunch of Twitter hacks for all of my fellow tweeters.
- I officially LIVE by this article via Bon Appetit Magazine, on how to make office lunches not suck.
- Speaking of office-life, in reference to this post I recently did; everyone should have a chic scarf and warm socks in their desk (if you have a big issue with the aircon like myself).
The weekend is nearly over - hope you guys all had the best time! xx