1. RED by Valentino | Black Crepe Dress (budget option: H&M | Sleeveless Black Dress, $35)
2. Balmain Resort 2015 | Embroidered Leather Clutch (budget option: ela Handbags | Lipstick Stud Clutch, $60)
3. Gorjana | Shimmer Triangle Double Stud Earrings, $65
4. Larsson & Jennings | Saxon Gold-Plated Leather Watch, $335
5. OPI | Can't Find My Czechbook, $9
6. Kate Spade | Walk On Air eau de parfum, $75
7. Dolce Vita | Cymbal Dress Sandals,
Oh yes, I'm going there. It doesn't matter if you're already in a relationship, if you're dating to find that relationship, or if you're dating for fun - this is the perfect date outfit, based on my own and my friend's opinions put together.
Dress for yourself when you go on a date. Please wear what you want and not what you think he'll/she'll want. And I know that is easier said than done, but try anyways!
I'll wear a dress. And it'll be that dress I ALWAYS feel good in (a crepe black dress. Not too short, but still shows off my legs). Accessorize, and don't not-accessorize just because of that stupid belief that guys don't like it. For me, the perfect accessory is the handbag or clutch - and while I don't own this insane Balmain one - I do think red and embellished works so well. I am loving this mid-chunky heel right now - it's also so comfortable! (yes, I actually own these Dolce Vita babies, and can vouch for them 100%).
What do you wear on dates? Did I get it right? xx