|CONTRAST // Photo via Sleepless Dreams|
- I interviewed Gal Halfon, one of my FAVORITE designers for The Culture Trip. Read it here.
- My nail polish of the week is essie's Fiji - and this comes after a full week without nail polish! In short, my nails have been looking quite dull, and I soaked my nails every day for a week to revive them. This is my lesson to never ever paint my nails without a great base coat! Have you ever done a nail detox before?
- In foodie news, last weekend, my roommates and I hosted a dinner party. And my roommate made this insanely delicious General Tso Cauliflower - you must try it. Next on my list is this cherry banana bread (I'm actually saying this without checking if cherries are in season - cross your fingers for me).
- As my hunt for the perfect collection of dresses-to-wear-to-those-summer-weddings, I found this one and this one. Didn't order any yet as I need another opinion. Thoughts?
- Is anyone a graphic designer? Or working with graphic designers? Well, I work with them daily. Here is some inspiration I find helpful when I want the loveliest text-on-image design.
- My current blogger crush is Melanie at Me & Mr blog. I mean, this blog is perfect... with the travels and food and the rest of that good stuff!
- I've been dying for the sandwiches (and doughnuts!!) at Cafe Habima, Habima Square/Bnei Zion Blvd, Tel Aviv. I've concluded that the best sandwich breakfast is their mozzarella and artichoke sandwich, and/or their jambon with bacon sandwich followed by the cinnamon bun doughnut. TRY IT.
- The perfect flared jeans, short girl approved.