|Constance Jablonski by Liz Collins for Glamour, via|
Oh, sweet Friday. So happy to have you back with us.
It's been a fun week though, Passover took over Israel and though I was still working throughout, there was a nice holiday vibe in the air. Also, it's 100% sandal and shorts season. Tel Aviv's beaches are packed.
I'd like to try this new feature now, obviously inspired by Lauren Conrad's Friday Favorites feature.
Every weekend I'll share my favorite links of the week. A collection of fashion, blogs, products... Different things I come across and fall in love with during the week.
Honest thoughts on this?
(Whatever they may be, enjoy this trial post anyways x)
1. Ever since this post, I'm obsessing over these espadrilles. (me + espadrilles = a first)
2. I switched nails twice this week (yet another first) from essie's Tart Deco to essie's Bikini So Teeny. I'm really not sure which one I love more. Or maybe it's the fact that spring colors are finally acceptable.
3. Passover called for flourless brownies. Recipe here.
4. I love J. Crew tees, and I love them more when they're on sale. here and here.
5. I came across Samantha Mariko's blog this week and am just wondering what took me so long. I love seeing life in Tokyo through her eyes.
6. Man Men. Can't even believe we're almost at the end. Let's discuss conspiracies!!!
Have a great weekend!! xx