Sunday, February 23, 2014
Sunday, February 16, 2014
Ever so beautiful as a glittery eye and a nude lip.
Does anyone have any recommendations for the perfect eyelid glitter/glittery eye shadow? xx
Saturday, February 15, 2014
Friday, February 14, 2014
You know when you view a new collection and you have that amazing feeling every time a new look comes by because you just know how great you'd look in it?
That's me and this collection - it's everything I've ever wanted and more.
To all of my Brits, enjoy LFW! Looking forward to your updates. xx
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Monday, February 10, 2014
Gisele Bundchen by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin for Porter #1 Spring 2014
1. I will always want to be Gisele - but if I had to actually choose which Gisele I'd be, it would be this one.
2. Porter magazine is the best thing ever. It's basically our favorite go-to online shop (Net-A-Porter) mixed with all of the really good elements you could ever find in one magazine, and voilà... It's said that Porter is set to be a serious rival of US Vogue, and honestly, after Wintour's latest streak of dull covers and same-old issues I'm Team Porter all the way.
Sunday, February 9, 2014
1. Sofia Cashmere
4. Naked (Urban Decay)
5. Bobbi Brown
7. Vogue Japan
8. Olympia Le-Tan
I'm flying to Miami bright and early tomorrow morning, and I just want to share some of the items I find necessary for one 16 hour flight (yes, it's that long of a flight from Tel Aviv).
- Have your own blanket + socks to help you be as comfortable as possible on that packed flight.
- Bring your travel-sized body lotion, fragrance, beauty balm, and brow gel in your carry on because you will need that pick me up as you're about to land.
- Ok, that Miami clutch is totally unnecessary - it's just so adorable - but do bring something to read, or look at.
- Have your laptop ready to go with a film and/or a few episodes of your current favorite series (House of Cards & The Walking Dead).
- Good headphones can make a bad flight better.
Don't forget to keep yourself hydrated, drink water like you're at the gym! Don't ever stress when you fly! And then, as you arrive, just throw on your sunnies and you'll look as good as Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (yes, it's as simple as this).
Talk to you from Miami. xx
Saturday, February 8, 2014
This collection is all about the modern everyday girl. The one running about the (laid back)office she spends most of her days in, even throwing on a blazer here and there. She's very easy going, and also very strong. Cares about comfort and about looking top-notch-chic always.
I'm just really excited to shop this collection - no doubt it'll be a hit for a long while. xx