Tuesday, September 23, 2014
WISHLIST: Paris Fashion Week
One week left! But I always believe the best is saved for last...
I'm excited for Dior who are showing in the Louvre this season, and I'm excited to see more from Nicolas Ghesquiere's Louis Vuitton. Celine, Chloe, Carven, Lanvin, Stella McCartney, and Saint Laurent Paris are collections I'm also looking forward to. And yeah, it totally seems like I just name dropped the biggest and best, but now you see what I mean by saving the best for last?
Here's my wishlist for Paris Fashion Week; a coat because it's getting quite chilly (for us Floridians at least), great flat shoes just because I'm assuming we're all tired of heels at this point, and some gorgeous lingerie just because it's Paris (and don't roll your eyes at that I didn't choose a French brand, La Perla is my absolute fav).
1. ISABEL MARANT 'Etta' Wool-Blend Coat
2. LANVIN Leather Studded Penny Loafers
3. LA PERLA bra
4. CARVEN Tartan Wool Skirt
5. LOLAS LOVE simple gold pearl cuff
6. LANVIN 'Kiss' Ring
7. CHRISTIAN DIOR Round Frame Sunnies
8. NINA RICCI Medium Arc Leather Shoulder Bag
9. CHANEL No5
10. YVES SAINT LAURENT 'La Laque' Nail Couture