Tuesday, April 30, 2013
products I can't live without
1. Garnier - bb mirical skin perfect anti shine (via)
2. Yves Saint Laurent - touche eclat radient touch (via)
3. Maybelline - stelleto liquid eyeliner (via)
4. L'Oreal - nude magique bb powder (via)
5. Lancome - oscillation intensity mascara (via)
6. AHAVA - dead sea water mineral body lotion (via)
7. Prada - infusion d'iris eau de parfum (via)
I have been using this set of products daily for what seems like forever, and I felt that it was time to share because I know a lot of you are still searching for your own classic everyday products.
I love the BB stuff, only because it seems quite light and fresh where as foundation has always felt too heavy. And as many good drugstore concealers I have tried, nothing is as good as that YSL one. It's perfection. Same goes for the mascara, but there we must be thankful for Lancome's very frequent sales.
Do you know/use any of these products? Which ones are also on your list? xx