1. White tulips, though I'd rather them pink (via Google)
2. Jonathan Adler - cubes throw (via)
3. Grove - sliding bookcase (via)
4. Jonathan Adler - bergman bench (via)
5. Apple - iMac (via)
6. Diptyque - Volutes Eau De Toilette (via)
7. Diptyque - Roses Mini Scented Candle 70g (via)
And the final piece to complete this wishlist is an actual office space... One that's not too big, and not too small. One that will have a nice window, and have wall space to hang some art. And most importantly, I need a space that is not in any way attached to my bedroom whatsoever! It's literally impossible to get anything done when I'm so tired, and my bed is like two feet away.
Is that too much to ask?
Anyways, I already have a fantastic desk, chair, and lighting.
I keep my vast magazine collection in a cheap Ikea bookcase until I find something a bit more sturdy, like this one here. That way I could have them on display as a sort of highlight in my space, also having them quickly available for references. And the rest are just luxuries, really.
How is your office space like? xx