From left to right/top to bottom:
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim Houndstooth Wool Sweater Dress (via Net-A-Porter, here)2. Stella McCartney Contrast Crepe Dress (via Net-A-Porter, here)
3. Celine Paris Logo Tee (via Harper's Bazaar AU: Shop The Trend, here)
4. Kenzo White Window Check Sweater (via Liberty London, here)
5. YSL Large Cabas Chyc Leather Tote (via Net-A-Porter, here)
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim 100mm Carmen Ankle Strap Heels (via Avenue 32, here)
Here is my wishlist of the week. Black and white, graphics, contrast, clean lines - that's what it's all about. The weather is getting cooler and cooler, and I have really been craving a sweater dress. Of course Phillip Lim does those perfectly. Furthermore, I am really loving Kenzo's fall collection, the huge part that the simple straight line plays is fabulous - this black and white sweater is an absolute fav. I also had to throw in a casual layering tee - done so well by Celine. And there are the 'investments': YSL handbag and that Stella dress - if I had you babies in my closet I would love you forever and ever.
As always, leave me with your thoughts & have an amazing day. xx