|A Danish breakfast, via / found here|
Oh, sweet weekend... how happy I am to have you (as usual).
- I'm having a big moment with breakfasts right now. On this weekend's schedule we have The Rothschild Hotel, Tel Aviv. And I'm looking forward to hosting a Danish breakfast one day (see picture above) - the concept is right up my alley. Don't forget to follow my foodie adventures on Twitter and Instagram!
- My blog love of the week goes to Gina at Pink Wings - she has some of the BEST (and easiest) DIY posts, like this one.
- Back to the foodie-ness, I had a HUGE Pinterest-found-recipe success with this recipe, for delicious and easy garlic honey chicken! yum. and more yum.
- My beauty product of now has to be Bobbi Brown's Sheer Finish Pressed Powder... for one of the best finishes. Ever.
- I'm currently shopping for dresses I can wear to summer weddings. I'm now between this and this. What will you be wearing for those summer weddings?
- GAME OF THRONES (all hail Khaleesi and her Givenchy-like dresses)
- The article that will make you feel better about not being at Coachella.
Wishing you all a stunning weekend. Enjoy the weather (if you can). Eat well. xx